THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Halloween...

Halloween this year was on a Friday. I knew Aaron would be working late so I decided when the girls got out of school we would head up to Papa's house and visit for a little bit, so that's what we did. After spending some time there the girls and I went and picked up some dinner from Carl's Junior and headed over to Mandi and Chris's house.

We ate dinner and then at about 6:30 we all went trick-or-treating. I think the girls had a blast trick-or-treating with their cousins. Aaron ended up getting off work earlier than expected and he was able to meet us and trick-or-treat with the girls for about 45 minutes. It was nice having him be able to come, since we didn't think he would be able to. The girls ended up with a ton of candy. It overflowed their buckets, so we poured all their candy into a pillowcase. We then decided to weigh it, and it was roughly 11.5 lbs. We had a ton of candy. Quite a bit of it I sent with Aaron to work to give out to his coworkers. It was all the candy we don't eat. Like Gobstoppers, Milky Ways, Baby Ruth's, Mounds, and 3 Musketeers. I have a feeling we still have too much candy and most likely won't ever get thru all of it, but the kids had fun. That's the most candy we have ever gotten. As a matter of fact I don't think my sisters and I ever got that much growing up...

The girls each picked out their own costume this year. Here is Emma as Queen Elsa, Livi as Princess Anna, and Abby as Doc Mcstuffins...














2 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable!!! I'm glad they had a great time and got lots of candy! You are right that we didn't ever get that much candy because we lived in such a small neighborhood lol.

Unknown said...

Those little grand girls of mine are the cutest. I see they have mastered the art of candy collecting, how many pounds will it be next year? lol......love mom