THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 24, 2011

So Long 20's.....Hello 30's!

Well, I turned 30 two days ago and I feel great about it---honestly. I was a little sad at first but then realized I was saying goodbye to a decade that so many wonderful things happened to me.

~ Graduated College
~ Got my first REAL job
~ Got engaged
~ Planned a wedding
~ Got married and fell even more in love
~ Went on an amazing honeymoon
~ Traveled to New York with Aaron
~ Several other vacations together including California and Florida
~ Bought our first animals together---our dogs Titus and Cheyenne
~ Bought our house
~ Got pregnant
~ Felt love I never knew existed until my babies were born
~ Became a Stay-At-Home-Mom
~ Gave birth to Emma
~ Gave birth to Olivia
~ Got pregnant with Abigail (although I will be 30 when she is born)
~ I became an Aunt for the 1st time
~ Celebrated 9 years of wedded bliss

Now, look at all the things I have to look forward to in my 30's:
~ Celebrating 10+ years of wedded bliss
~ Having more babies (IF we decide to)
~ Spending every day for the next 10 years married to my best friend
~ Having more nieces and nephews---hopefully!
~ Watching our girls grow into amazing young ladies
~ Making new friends while keeping the old ones too
~ Watching our girls go from preschool and up to Middle School

With a list like that who could possibly be sad about growing older? I am definitely not! I am so excited to see what this next decade will bring! I think my 30's are going to be awesome.....

0 comments: