THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's a.....


Yes, we are having Baby Girl #3! Baby appears healthy and is growing right on schedule with a due date of August 16th. Aaron and I are ecstatic! Aaron loves that he is having another Daddy's Girl. Emma and Olivia have him wrapped around their finger and this little girl will too. Girls are so much fun! Emma and Olivia are so happy that they are going to have another sister to play with. Although if it was a boy I am sure we all would have been happy too.

Wow! We are going to have 3 girls that are 4 years and under. Some people may say we are crazy but we love how close Emma and Olivia are in age and I know Baby Girl #3 will fit right in. I am hoping since they will all be so close in age then they will be really close growing up.

1 comments:

Angelica and Bryan said...

WOW! Congrats! I am so happy for your family! I hope all is going well. miss you!
Angelica