THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby #3!

SO, I figured I would update our blog and announce that we are expecting baby #3 in August. We are very happy. People are automatically saying "you want a boy don't you?" I have to admit having a boy would be different for us---but it aggravates me when people assume they know what we want. All we hope for is a healthy baby.

Having several friends who have fertility problems it upsets me when people make comments regarding gender. Our friends would do ANYTHING to have 1 baby.....Seeing several of our friends go through fertility problems makes us realize that getting pregnant and bringing home a healthy baby is such a HUGE blessing in itself. I am so thankful for our girls. I am also so thankful to be pregnant with baby #3! All we hope for is a healthy baby and no matter what gender the baby is---it will fit perfectly into our family.


Introducing Baby Christensen #3

We will hopefully find out the gender on Monday March 14th if baby cooperates.

0 comments: