THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A conversation with Emma

I decided that I want to try and document ALL the cute things my kids say. It will be neat to read them later when they are older.

Today Emma and Olivia were watching one of their favorite cartoons--- Dora The Explorer. It was about a Mother wolf and her cubs. We had a cute conversation. It went as follows:

Me:  Wow, that Mommy wolf has a lot of babies.
Emma: Yeah
Me:  How many babies does Mommy wolf have?
Emma: 5.
Me: How many babies does YOUR mommy have?
Emma: You have 2 babies....but we need to buy another baby at the store. Do you have money to buy a baby at the store Daddy----because all I have is pennies.
Aaron and I laughed--it was so cute!

Kids say the cutest things! Pretty soon Livi will start talking more and I will need to document all of her cute sayings too.

1 comments:

The Rays!! said...

I'm Telling you get on that! Emma needs a little brother!!