THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tag.....

I was tagged by 1 of my friends to fill this questionnaire out and post it on my blog. So here it is:


1. What is his name? Phillip Aaron Christensen
2. Who eats more? He does----thank goodness.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did, but we both wanted to at the same time. I was too scared to---but after he said it to me then I said it to him.
4. Who is taller? Aaron. He is about 7" taller than me... I love it!
5. Who is smarter? I know he is. 
6. Who is more sensitive? Me, thank goodness!
7. Who does the laundry? I do. I don't mind though. I don't love doing laundry but it really doesn't bother me----if I stay caught up on it.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Aaron does because the window is on the right side of the bed. Sometimes we leave our bedroom window open at night and if I sleep on that side I get cold.
9. Who pays the bills? Aaron does.
10. Who cooks more? Aaron does most of the time. He likes to cook. I cook sometimes too. I don't mind cooking-----I just think Aaron is a better cook.
11. Who is more stubborn? We both are.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Aaron. That is one thing that I admire about him. I wish I were more like that.
13. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 2 younger sisters. Aaron has 1 younger sister.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Neither of us do. We both like to think we do sometimes though! Although I bet if you were to ask Aaron he would say him lol.
15. What do you like to do together? We love to play with our kids, watch tv, go to the movies, hang out with friends and family, and just relax around our house.
16. Who eats more sweets?  Aaron eats more sweets----but I like sweets more. If I could eat more sweets without gaining weight I know I would. Aaron could probably eat a whole bag of Oreos and not gain weight.......I know it isn't possible but I think I gain weight just by looking at the Oreo.
17. How did you meet? We met through a mutual friend named Ben. Ben tried to set us up on a blind date-----but with different people. Somehow, Aaron and I just ended up going together. It was meant to be.....
18. Who kissed who first? Aaron kissed me, because I am too chicken to pull a move like that!
19. Who proposed? Of course Aaron did. 
20. Who drives when you are together? 99.5% of the time Aaron.
21. Age difference? Aaron is 3 years older than me.
22. What High School? Aaron graduated from Skyline in 1996 and I graduated from Bingham in 1999.
23.  How long have you been together?  10 years, but married for 8
24. How old are each of you? I am 29 Aaron is 32
25. Do you have any children together?  Yes----2 daughters.
26. What about pets?  
We have 3 cats,  1 dog and fish!
27. Where do you eat out most as a couple?  
Z' Tejas Southwestern Grill-----we love that place!
28. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
New York.
29.
 Who is the neat-freak? It bothers me more to be messy, but I do not think either one of us is a "neat freak!"
30. Who hogs the bed? Aaron would say me...and I would agree :)
31. Who wakes up earlier?
Aaron. He works days-----and I stay home with the kiddos!
32. Who’s better with the computer?
 Definitely Aaron!
33. 
His best features and qualities? I love how giving he is. He is a very self-less person. He doesn't like to talk about people, or see them hurt in any way. I love how he makes me laugh and smile everyday. I love how he compliments me everyday, and I know he is sincere about it. He is an awesome Husband and a wonderful Father to our kids. I just love him---everything about him!!


A picture of us ( sometime in 2001 )



I tag Mandi and Chris. I expect to see it soon!

1 comments:

The Rays!! said...

I believe I took that picture! How cute!!