THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Having fun at Kangaroo Zoo!

A friend of mine mentioned Kangaroo Zoo, so I googled it and thought the girls would have a blast.


So on February 2nd, Aaron and I took the girls to Kangaroo Zoo. Basically, it is a bunch of different sized inflatable slides and bouncy houses. Emma was a little hesitant at first but she started having fun right away.





 Olivia on the other hand, had to watch Emma bounce and go down some slides a few times before she attempted. Here is a picture of me with Olivia. She wanted me to go down a few slides with her so I did. After a few times, I didn't need to go down the slide with her anymore because she was no longer scared to go down the slide alone.




Here are a few pictures of the girls going down the slide together. Emma helping Olivia down the slide:





 Now I KNOW this picture of Olivia is blurry, but I think it looks soooo funny and cute with her hands all flying around---so I had to put it on the blog. Olivia got up and said "FUN MOMMY."


The girls had so much fun and Emma cried when we left because she wanted to stay and play longer. We will definitely be taking the girls there again soon. They had so much fun!




This is my 3rd post for today. Read below for the other 2 posts.  Sorry---I forgot to post my Christmas pictures so they are late.

0 comments: